Pages

Wednesday 7 September 2011

Assesment #1


Blogger:
My blogger consists of 8 posts that contain videos, pictures, links and other widgets such as my countdown to Art Vs. Science. All of my blogs are musically themed with the exception of the blogs that we did in class. I have changed the theme, colours and text of my blog to fit in better with the musical theme of my blog. I have also added gadgets such as fish and my hit counter.

My blog posts are:
Art Vs. Science
B.C. Rich Warlock
HTML Coding
The Strokes- Angles
Foo Fighters- Wasting Light
Flickr and delicious
Weeks 3 Blogger

Delicious:
On my delicious account I have 6 bookmarks that are all tagged. My links are all musical related with the exception of the links we did in class.

My links include:
Triple j Hitlist
Ultimate Guitar
Master Blog
My Flickr
My Blog
Flickr

Flickr:
On my flickr I have 4 photos each of the photos is of a different guitar that I have played hence relating to music again.

My flickr photos are:
My Warlock
Ashton
Takamine
Westone

No comments:

Post a Comment